Join the Industry's Best Press Release Distribution Network
Not in the United States? Please click here to choose your country.
Membership Benefits include:
The industry’s only patented and proprietary news content distribution technology.
The most comprehensive worldwide media database and online reach among all commercial newswire services.
Trusted and secure source for meeting financial disclosure requirements.
29 global offices with direct 24/7 access to highly trained editorial staff and resources.
Business Wire Connect, your secure account management and order entry platform.
NewsTrak Reports that provide ROI analysis on coverage and track social media conversations surrounding your press releases.
Just need to create a custom news feed or join our PressPass service for journalists? Sign up here.
Business Wire is PR foundational must-have for businesses. Announcing key moment-in-time through Business Wire boosts your company's visibility to the media as well as through Google Search. Through its increased social and analytical capabilities, PR professionals can also more accurately report on Business Wire's distribution and pickup. Great first step in a solid PR strategy.
Emma C. Business Wire Member
Business Wire Membership Terms and Conditions
Effective As Of March 22, 2018
- License, Acknowledgements and Warranties. A registered Business Wire member submitting material to Business Wire for distribution ("Company") grants Business Wire the rights to distribute, display, reproduce, reformat, translate, archive, license, edit, modify and create derivative works and/or excerpts of any such material for purposes of distributing the material as part of Business Wire's products and services (and the promotion of same).
Company warrants and represents that the content of all materials submitted to Business Wire will be accurate and original; that Company owns or is an authorized licensee in the material provided to Business Wire for distribution; that the material will not violate or infringe upon any copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property, proprietary, personal, privacy, or other rights worldwide of other persons; that the material does not contain anything defamatory or any viruses, scripts, macros or programs, or links to scripts, macros or programs; and that the material complies with all applicable laws and regulations. Company further warrants and represents that all recipients included on any distribution list provided by Company to Business Wire have expressly consented to receive advertising and/or promotional email messages from Company.
Business Wire reserves the right to refuse copy deemed inappropriate or not properly sourced. Membership may be revoked for violation of these Business Wire Terms and Conditions (the “Terms & Conditions”). Business Wire reserves the right to change prices and product/coverage specifications without notice.
EXCEPT AS SPECIFICALLY PROVIDED IN THIS MEMBERSHIP AGREEMENT, BUSINESS WIRE MAKES NO, AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS, ALL OTHER REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND CONCERNING ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES PROVIDED BY BUSINESS WIRE, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR THAT ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES WILL MEET COMPANY’S REQUIREMENTS OR EXPECTATIONS.
- Payment Terms. Payment terms are net due upon receipt, and charges become overdue after 30 days. If the account becomes delinquent, Company acknowledges and agrees that Business Wire may demand payment of the balance owed in full, with accrued interest according to applicable laws and late charges. Business Wire may terminate this Agreement or revise payment terms, effective immediately, by written notice to Company, if Company files or has filed against it, a petition for voluntary or involuntary bankruptcy
In the event of a default on the balance owed, Company agrees to pay all costs of collection, including legal fees and costs, which are incurred by Business Wire or its agents. In addition, Company acknowledges that any special considerations on pricing or service may be negated upon default of balance owed.
- Term of membership is one year from the date of application acceptance with an automatic annual renewal for as long as Company continues to use Business Wire services, or until such time as either party notifies the other to terminate with or without cause. These Terms and Conditions,
including any revisions, remain in effect for the duration of membership.
- Indemnity and Limitation of Liability. Company will indemnify and hold harmless Business Wire and its parent company, affiliate and subsidiary companies, officers, directors, employees, licensees, successors and assigns, including those licensed or authorized by Business Wire to transmit and distribute materials, from any and all liabilities, damages, judgments, claims, costs, losses, and expenses (including reasonable legal fees and costs) arising out of or related any and all claims alleging conduct that would amount to a breach of any of Company’s representations and warranties in the Membership Agreement, including these Terms and
BUSINESS WIRE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO COMPANY FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES (EVEN IF BUSINESS WIRE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), ARISING FROM OR RELATED IN ANY WAY TO ANY PROVISION OF THIS AGREEMENT (INCLUDING SUCH DAMAGES INCURRED BY THIRD PARTIES), INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF REVENUE OR ANTICIPATED PROFITS OR LOST BUSINESS. IN NO EVENT SHALL BUSINESS WIRE BE LIABLE TO COMPANY FOR AN AMOUNT GREATER THAN THE PAYMENTS MADE BY COMPANY TO BUSINESS WIRE FOR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES PROVIDED PURSUANT TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT. Some
jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so some or all of the above exclusions or limitations may not apply.
- Force Majeure. If Business Wire is prevented or delayed in or from performing any of its obligations under the Agreement due to circumstances beyond its control, including but not limited to governmental acts, war, riots, strikes or trade disputes (including by and with our own employees), technical failure, general availability of the internet, power failure, communications failure, weather, flood, fire or explosion, natural or local emergency, Business Wire shall not be liable for any resulting failure to provide services
- Online Ordering Portal. Company shall submit all requests for press release distribution and all related materials through Business Wire’s secure online ordering portal, Business Wire Connect. More information regarding Business Wire’s security commitments can be found
- Choice of Law and Venue. The Membership Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California. The courts of the State of California shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any dispute arising under or related in any way to this
- Entire Agreement, Severability, Successors and Assigns. The Membership Agreement, including these Terms and Conditions, constitutes the entire agreement between the parties, supersedes any prior agreements whether oral or in writing, and shall bind and inure to the benefit of the parties and their successors and assigns. If any provision of the Membership Agreement, including these Terms and Conditions, is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, void, or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall nevertheless continue in full force without being impaired or invalidated in any way.